Commemorative First Year Bear
Send a garment that represents each milestone or month of the first year of your baby’s life, or of each year your child was in school or each Band concert or special occasion (up to 12 garments). We will use them to create a special patchwork bear that marks an entire year.
We currently only offer one size Commemorative Patchwork Bear. These bears are extremely time consuming, but absolutely adorable. We can save a little time in the process when making additional bears so we do offer a discount for additional bears.
Our commemorative bear is 16″. Each bear has jointed arms and legs, acrylic safety-lock eyes, plastic nose and comes with a scarf or satin ribbon.
- $170 (plus shipping)for a 16″ bear, $150 for each additional bear
- $25 Premium German Glass Eyes (These are a special order and are available in three color options: Brown, Blue and old fashioned Shoe Button Black. (Glass eyes are NOT child safe.)
- $18 to embroider two (2) initials on one foot per bear (Because the foot pad is not that large, we are limited to two (2) initials per foot.)
- $18 to embroider initials or name on scarf (I do not have a large, industrial embroidery machine so
- $18 Photo Badge Send us a photo of your loved one wearing the garment–or just a favorite picture–and we’ll make a badge that can be pinned to your bear. You can email a digital photo or put a photo in with your order.
Shipping is $15 for the first memory bear and $5 per each additional bear. We are located in Dayton, Ohio (45402).
How to Order
Click the Order Form Graphic and it will take you to our order forms page. Download the “Memory Bears” PDF order form. Fill it out for the type of teddy bear (s) you want. Send it, along with your garment and payment to:
Fairy Godmother Creations
1001 E Second St #3140
Dayton Ohio 45402
If you have additional questions or just want to talk to a human being before making your decision, you can contact me at. Phone: 937-231-5025Email:Liane@fairygodmothercreations.com
For some reason, AOL doesn’t always allow my emails through. If you have emailed me and don’t receive a response within 24 hours, it means I either didn’t get your email, or my response did not make it to you.
Recent Memory Bears and Accessories
An Old Bird Creation
I had an unusual...
An Heirloom Communion Dress
Carrie Maas sent us the...
“Gamma make me a bear?”
The other day, my phone...
Stuffed Animal Repair
Carrie Street contacted...
A Quilt Made From Three Wedding Dresses
Lauren Funk sent us her...
We Received Our New Bear
Madison sent us a shirt...
You must be logged in to post a comment.