We can turn an infant onesie into a huggable custom teddy Bear. The smaller onesies (0-6mos) work best. In order to keep the original onesie arms and legs as much as possible, we end up having to add a contrast fabric. You can send another garment for us to work with, or we will add some of our own fabric at no additional cost The onsie bears run around 14″-16″ tall. We currently only offer one size Commemorative Patchwork Bear. These bears are extremely time consuming, but absolutely adorable. We can save a little time in the process when making additional bears so we do offer a discount for additional bears.
Our commemorative bear is 16″. Each bear has jointed arms and legs, acrylic safety-lock eyes, plastic nose and comes with a scarf or satin ribbon.
- Onesie Bear (0-6 mos size onesie) = $105 (plus shipping)
- $18 Premium German Glass Eyes (These are a special order and are available in three color options: Brown, Blue and old fashioned Shoe Button Black. (Glass eyes are NOT child safe.)
- $18 to embroider two (2) initials on one foot per bear (Because the foot pad is not that large, we are limited to two (2) initials per foot.)
- $18 to embroider initials or name on scarf (I do not have a large, industrial embroidery machine so am limited to a 4″ space but I can put a name on each scarf)
- Clothing: (I can make the clothing from additional clothing you send, or from the lining of a coat, or from my own selection of fabrics. the cost is the same)
- $20 to make a vest
- $25 to make a shirt/jacket/jumper
- $40 to make a full custom outfit
Shipping is $15 for the first memory bear and $5 per each additional bear. We are located in Dayton, Ohio (45402).
Click the Order Form Graphic and it will take you to our order forms page. Download the “Memory Bears” PDF order form. Fill it out for the type of teddy bear (s) you want. Send it, along with your garment and payment to:
Fairy Godmother Creations
1001 E Second St #3140
Dayton Ohio 45402
If you have additional questions or just want to talk to a human being before making your decision, you can contact me at.
Email: Use the form at the bottom of this page
For some reason, AOL doesn’t always allow my emails through. If you have emailed me and don’t receive a response within 24 hours, it means I either didn’t get your email, or my response did not make it to you
Gallery of Onesie Bears