Wedding Dress Donations
I am frequently asked if we accept Wedding Dress donations. The answer is no. I can’t currently take donations. If you specifically want your dress to be used to make Angel Gowns, please read on . . .
Angel Gowns Organizations
Because we make infant baptism outfits from wedding dresses, a lot of people ask us about Angel Gowns or Infant Burial Gowns. Many people are looking to donate their wedding dress to have gowns made. I wish I and my staff had the time and resources to donate our time to making Angel Gowns. However, we simply can’t.
I don’t believe this is a service I can offer for profit so I’m including a list of web sites that I have found that were still in business when they were put on this list. Most need financial backing or volunteers more than they need the dress. If you are aware of other organizations, please let me know and I’ll add them. If you know any of these groups are no longer active, please let me know so I can take them off my list here.
List of Angel Gown Organizations
- Alaska: Angel Gowns of Alaska started in 2017 https://www.facebook.com/Angel-Gowns-of-Alaska-1140843595972850/
- Angel gowns of WNY https://www.angelgownsofwny.com/angel-gown-request/
- Angel Wings Memory Gowns https://www.angelwingsmemorygowns.org/
- Ashley’s Angels https://www.ashleys-angels.org/?page_id=20
- Biloxi, MS Southern Grace Angelic Gowns https://m.facebook.com/
profile.php?id= 1799850623567468&ref=content_ filter
- Emma & Evan Foundation https://www.evefoundation.org/
- Pinterest Page on Angel Gowns: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/angel-gowns/?lp=true
- Florida: Sunshine State Angel Gowns https://www.myangelgowns.com/
- Front Range Angel Gowns https://frontrangeangelgowns.com/
- Illinois: Allison’s Angel Gowns: https://allisonsangelgowns.com/
- Indiana: Little Angel Gowns since 2013 https://www.littleangelgowns.org/
- Kennedy’s Angel Gowns https://www.kennedysangelgowns.org/
- Needles and Hooks, Angels and Premies https://needleshooksangelsandpreemies.com/wedding-dress-to-angel-gown
- New Jersey: Angel Gown Sewers contact: Jeanlee347@gmaiil.com https://www.facebook.com/groups/254943915973964
- NICU Helping Hands Angel Gown Program: Began in 2013 https://www.nicuhelpinghands.org/programs/angel-gown-program/
- Ontario: Forever Loved Angel Gowns Started May of 2015 https://foreverlovedangelgowns.com/
- Pennsylvania: The Still Remembered Project since 2010 https://stillremembered.org/angelgowns/
- Seattle: Angel Gowns by Michelle started in Feb. of 2012 https://www.angelgowns.chauglie.com/
- Southern Belle’s Closet https://www.southernbellescloset.com/angel-gowns-by-sbc.html
- Tennessee. Lawrenceburg: Nae Nae Little Angel Gowns: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nae-Nae-Little-Angel-Gowns-509091495957025/ . Email: NaeNaeangelgowns@yahoo.com
- Texas: Angel Gowns of North Texas https://www.angelgownsofnorthtexas.org/
- Texas: Angel Gowns by Diane: https://angelgownsbydiane.org/
If you are placing an order with us for a Christening outfit, I will include the making of up to two sleeping angel gowns for you to donate to the organization of your choice. If there is fabric enough for more than two sleeping angels gowns, I will make additional ones if you want for $18 each. Just mention on the order form that you want your remnants to be used for “sleeping angel gowns”.
If you just want your dress to be used to make sleeping angel gowns and can’t find someone that will make them for free with your wedding dress, I will make them at cost ($24 each for the first four and $18 each for every one after that. Plus shipping) and send them to you so you can donate them either to one of these organizations or to your local hospital. A standard wedding dress can yield 8-16 gowns depending on the types of fabric and style.
Recent Christening Gowns, Rompers and Accessories
Christening Gown for a Granddaughter
Cheryl Olko sent her...
Romper combo for Shelley
Shelley Caffey sent...
Older Wedding Dress Made Into Christening Gown
Grant Duffin sent us a...
A Wedding Dress Legacy
Stacey Paradise sent us...
A Christening Gown for Generations
Joy Scott sent her...
A Gown and Romper Combo
"Hi Liane, I can’t...
You must be logged in to post a comment.